-
April 11th, 2002, 11:32 PM
#61
Inactive Member
I would love to spend some time with a certain lady on this forum, give it to em girl. Just worked out which names go with which person.
-
April 11th, 2002, 11:47 PM
#62
Inactive Member
I'm getting sick and fucking tired of people calling Rach thick/stupid etc... for the pure fact its not true. Do any of you have the privelege of knowing her properly? No you fucking don't, if you did then you would realise that she is a very bright and attractive person, so just drop it will you, eejits.
-
April 12th, 2002, 01:11 AM
#63
Inactive Member
Shes hot, yet i fear unavailable, for now.
-
April 12th, 2002, 03:30 AM
#64
Inactive Member
vote grammaz. together we'll stop the scene politics.
-
April 12th, 2002, 01:07 PM
#65
Inactive Member
in answer to that lucy...no i dont really know ives...and im calling her under the assumption of that she is stupid..not really very fair i know...but then i dont really care eitha. ive given up on being fair this bitchin lark seems to work for me now
xxx
-
April 12th, 2002, 01:14 PM
#66
Inactive Member
Bitching rules and all you fuckers know it,why do you come on here day after day?
Jerry Springer mentalities the lot of you.
-
April 12th, 2002, 01:19 PM
#67
Inactive Member
She called me a slag when she doesnt know me...she said I was wrong and childish when she didn't know anything at all about why I did whatever I did blah blah...but I suppose none of this matters I'm a slag right?!!!!?!?
-
April 12th, 2002, 02:07 PM
#68
Inactive Member
-
April 12th, 2002, 05:56 PM
#69
Inactive Member
-
April 12th, 2002, 11:19 PM
#70
Inactive Member
first of all ive had every reason to get at people...............i saw ur hand on a certain persons crotch that was not ur boyfriends rachel and is it now wrong to stick up for ur own brother. my first comment on these topics i was just having a dig for no reason really, mainly because i was angry and have other shit going on, but i dont take n e of it back, but does that make me dumb??
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks